- basic education classes 1-6 (children aged 7-12)
- full time teachers 25, assisting personnel 3
- pupils 392
- the main areas of development: joined teaching, flexible education between age groups, using ICT with tablets and mobile devices
- We have 3 classes with emphasis on art and we also provide facilities for 1 groups with special education children
(with learning and behavioral problems).
- Our school was founded 1957 and renovated in 2003 so our learning environment consists of old building and some newer areas like assembly hall. There is a learning center (computer area+ school library) in the middle of our school.
- Our school is situated in a suburban area
ICT implementation in our school
- We use digital materials on daily basis for teaching most of school subjects.
- Pupils make music videos, animations, cartoons and learn languages by using ICT.
- Children even use mobile phones for orienteering during physical education lessons and make tutorial videos for example learning gymnastics movements.
- We make sure that basic skills are taught for every pupil.